Ninety Six Elementary School PBIS Matrix
PBIS Daily Discipline Chart
- Students who earn a Reflection Form twice in one week are assigned to Responsibility Training with Mrs. Brown.
- 5 Reflection Forms (includes parent contact), 1 Office Referral/suspension, or 20 accumulated behavior marks in one quarter will result in exclusion from the PBIS Reward.
- Accumulated behavior marks do not include the warning marks in the grayscale area.
- Examples of Loss of Privilege (Teacher Discretion)
- Loss of Social/Free Time (walk at recess, silent lunch, etc.)
- Screen Time
- “Time Out” or “Cool Down”